Find
Notify
Tools

Ohio Indiana Constitutional carry
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Ohio and Indiana CC bills wait for governors signatures

Georgia and Louisiana in play we could see 25 states with constitutional carry in few months.

50 percent of the states 60 plus percent of the land mass

Posts: 19354 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Let us hope so for the good of every law abiding citizen.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
I am surprised about Ohio, they are always the last to enact pro gun legislation.

Posts: 5697 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
They could be no 22 or 23 out of 50 that doesn't sound to late

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by p dog shooter:
They could be no 22 or 23 out of 50 that doesn't sound to late

No, it isn't. It only took 30 years to get rifle hunting approved and then with cartridge restrictions (straight wall).

One of Us
posted Hide Post
buckeye, + Ohio is one that needs it big time. A few years ago I had to pass through Cleveland , Dayton, + a few other towns + I could not believe the poverty, unemployment, + potential crime conditions. Not at all like I remember it from my childhood visiting my grandparents in North Benton, outside Sebring.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
buckeye, + Ohio is one that needs it big time. A few years ago I had to pass through Cleveland , Dayton, + a few other towns + I could not believe the poverty, unemployment, + potential crime conditions. Not at all like I remember it from my childhood visiting my grandparents in North Benton, outside Sebring.

If you are in
Youngstown, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Dayton or Columbus it is terrible. 40 miles or more out of these metro areas, back to corn country and not too many problems.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I do have fond memories of going to my grandparents and hunting pheasant in the snow-covered cornfields. The last crime that had been committed in that area was during WW2 when a German POW escaped from a POW camp.

one of us
posted Hide Post
It is like that in most states the rural areas are fairly crime free.

Every once in a while something goes on.

If we did not have the Indian reservation in my county our crime rate would be reduced by 80%.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
We have little to no B+E crimes out here in the country although someone did come up + steal my jeep. The most crime around here are the meth labs.