New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Sold and Sig Bought
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Last year I bought a Sig P320 subcompact and although it’s a great little gun it really didn’t fit my needs. I’ve always been a 1911 guy and yesterday I sold my P320 and bought a P938. I know... I went from a 12 round to a 7 round magazine, but I also went to a much smaller and lighter sidearm. Plus it’s a 1911 style, which I’m much more familiar with.

The only issue I have is loading the 7 round magazine. My arthritic hands have a hard time stuffing those rounds in. Gonna have to buy one of those Uplula magazine loaders. Also ordered a DeSantis Osprey holster.
Now I need some range time.

Shoot Safe,
Mike

NRA Endowment Member
www.Marionroad.com
www.mausercentral.net

Posts: 930 | Location: Middle Georgia | Registered: 06 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here is a pic of this small 1911 9mm.

Shoot Safe,
Mike

NRA Endowment Member
www.Marionroad.com
www.mausercentral.net

Posts: 930 | Location: Middle Georgia | Registered: 06 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Those grips will help. I know exactly what you mean on being familiar w/ the 1911 concept. I am right there with you. I am also left-handed. I wanted a Sig P230 in 45 ACP for the longest time, I bought one at the gun show + sold it next month. There are NO left-handed Germans + that pistol was totally RH friendly. I love 1911 + I am comfortable + familiar with it. I guess what I mean + I'm sure you understand that I want a pistol that I don't need to think when I'm using it. I'm sure you can relate.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote