THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM PERSONAL DEFENSE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Personal Defence And Concealed Carry    5 shooting 4 dead - the last one get the police officer fired and a manslaughter char
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

5 shooting 4 dead - the last one get the police officer fired and a manslaughter char
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
https://fox40.com/news/local-n...ting-of-unarmed-man/

This guys need to be in jail. Why I support cameras on all police.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted Hide Post
They might as well get the big checkbook out as this incident (and officer's track record) is going to result in crooked numbers followed by a lot of zero's. This guy obviously likes to shoot people.

Five shooting incidents in 12 years? I've known some real street monster LEO's that regularly hunted the devil that never were involved in multiple shooting incidents.

Posts: 3276 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I don't trust the news media, and especially in
California, so I think I'll just let the courts do their job..

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41833 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote