THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM PERSONAL DEFENSE FORUM

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This is how fast things can go South......
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
This is a uniform cam of 2 police officers arresting a thief in a bathroom. The male officer, in the lead, is the one with the uniform cam.

https://www.full30.com/video/d...9d91ffd94?ref=F530fb

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not a lot of time for second guessing there.

Posts: 41769 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
quote:
After engaging and killing the suspect, it was found that he only had a BB gun, which looked exactly like a 9mm pistol.
Can't blame the cops. They did just what they should have done.

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted Hide Post
People who play stupid games...win stupid prizes.

There is a second video out there that syncs with the video of the female officer. She fired a couple shots too.

Posts: 3276 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Darwin Award winner ! Oh darn. One less dem vote.

Posts: 1991 | Location: Sinton, TX | Registered: 16 June 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Damn, that happened fast! One can see how, in real life, the ol' double tap theory just doesn't work!
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of tiggertate
posted Hide Post
Call me Doubting Thomas but it doesn't look real. First, body cams don't have that degree of resolution and second, the scene is too centered all the time. Body cams point all to hell and back in real life. My guess is it's an LEO training film. Also, no bullet strikes in the ground around the suspect. But probably very good example of real life.

"Experience" is the only class you take where the exam comes before the lesson.

Posts: 11137 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 22 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted Hide Post
It's very real. Google "Palestine Texas Police Shooting Applebees' and you will get multiple sources.

Here's one link...
https://www.washingtonpost.com...vindicate-good-cops/

Posts: 3276 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Both officers are wearing head mounted cameras.

Officer Geene's video gives a very clear look at the headset loop to which officer Griffith's camera is mounted

Officer green's camera appears to be mounted to his eyeglass frames

This explains why the action is "well centered"in the views of the respective cameras

If I provoke you into thinking then I've done my good deed for the day!
Those who manage to provoke themselves into other activities have only themselves to blame.

*We Band of 45-70er's*

35 year Life Member of the NRA

NRA Life Member since 1984

Posts: 4601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 21 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grenadier:
quote:
After engaging and killing the suspect, it was found that he only had a BB gun, which looked exactly like a 9mm pistol.
Can't blame the cops. They did just what they should have done.

According to some they should have known it wasn't a real gun. I just figure that the guy committed suicide by cop.

Posts: 19364 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of stubbleduck47
posted Hide Post
Not that the officer really had time to clear the background and not that he shouldn't have fired but one can only hope the car, with lights on, in the background a little to the left was not hit.

Posts: 911 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote