New
Find
Notify
Tools

New For 2022: 30 Super Carry
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 546 | Location: Winter, Wisconsin, USA | Registered: 19 December 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Agreed! I saw that as well. I will stick with my 38 Super!
Peter

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
I assume it will be extremely loud, having close to .327 Magnum ballistics.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16365 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I was told it has a 50000 working psi.

That is hot for auto pistols.

Don't think I'll be getting into any time soon

Posts: 19359 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
the real fun begins by necking it to .22 or .25

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27595 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
too bad I have 1000's of 30 carbine bullets (308 vs 312)

Posts: 6384 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Call RCBS; MAYBE they will sell you a case form die set; seems that the feds have rained on their parade of selling dies to the public. Maybe that has changed. One can only hope. BTW, as a wildcatter I understand your desire to work on a "better mouse trap" as I have spent way to much money over the years reinventing the wheel; but it was fun. My final comment is this; buy a 38 Super.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted Hide Post
More rounds to miss with!

The first 2 shots decides how things are going to work out.....not #11, 14, or ?

The purpose of a handgun is to give you the ability to fight your way to a rifle (or shotgun).

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand at the ready to do violence on their behalf

Posts: 3276 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think id go with a 38 Super, themost over looked combat Pistol out there..The mex feds love the 38 super, and do they ever have a lot of experience in the fine art of shooting folks..

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41833 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote