Tools

21 foot rule with trail master
 Login/Join

one of us
posted

Posts: 3608 | Location: USA | Registered: 08 September 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Seems to be very effective with a stationary target! However, it it ducks and slits open his guts.....?
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There are a lot of folks who will criticize the police for shooting somebody armed with "only" a knife at that distance.

I'm not one of them!

Posts: 49226 | Registered: 21 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
Rule #1 ---- NEVER, NEVER bring a knife to a gunfight!! I am always armed. Big Grin

Posts: 5689 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
I can't believe I just wasted 90 seconds watching that video.

Posts: 3831 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Even if you are armed, you are in grave danger from an attacker with a knife, or an impact weapon, or even his bear hands, if he has no fear of being shot, or is so "mad" he is not thinking rationally.

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWRM-UPzhGY

I liked this one best

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27589 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
This is the best one!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1ahuBkdc8E

Posts: 27589 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
This one brought tears to my eyes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_6bmrqIsP8

One of Us
Picture of daniel77
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3628 | Location: cajun country | Registered: 04 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by boom stick:
This is the best one!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1ahuBkdc8E

lol I liked the neighbor interview better lol

Posts: 56912 | Location: GUNSHINE STATE | Registered: 05 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
LOL
He don't like brown people

one of us
posted Hide Post
It is NOT a rule or law . It was introduced by Teuller as a guideline .He is not happy about the missinformation about his guidline.

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7754 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Interesting that, in the airsoft example, with an exposed carry, AND expecting the assault, the shooter was able to get off several shots. Whether they hit or not is unknown.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by buckeyeshooter:
Rule #1 ---- NEVER, NEVER bring a knife to a gunfight!! I am always armed. Big Grin

No. 2 Rule: Don't bring a handgun to a gun fight. And if you don't know why, think about shooting a 1911 at 800 yds. Now think about that same distance w/ a .308 Win. from a scoped rifle.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...l5aM&feature=related

Here's the airsoft vs knive video. Try that sometime from your normal concealed carry posture, and I'd be interested to see what happens.

Posts: 3034 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 01 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
No. 2 Rule: Don't bring a handgun to a gun fight.

It's ok to bring a knife to a gun fight. But also bring your gun. Better yet, bring your knife, and two guns. Bring all your friends and make sure they have lots of guns and ammo too.

Posts: 3034 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 01 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My thoughts are maybe this guy should test his hypothesis about a 21 foot rule with a "friend" that has a pistol loaded with simunition. If the tester can have his knife out then the pistolero should be able to have his weapon out as well and I think all it will take is one hit with simunition to shut this guy down for good. He'll be on the ground crying for his momma. If not shoot him again!

We Band of Bubbas
N.R.A Life Member
TDR Cummins Power All The Way
Certified member of the Whompers Club

Posts: 2972 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 15 January 2008Reply With Quote