New
Find
Notify
Tools

9 MM ammo available
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I just bought a lot of !000 Winchester 115 grain FMJ ammo from Midway. Expensive but if you need it apparently they have it.

Posts: 3073 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: 11 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I'm, sure it is expensive, everyone + their brother that have any 9, 45, 223, 308 are milking it for all its worth. Although I agree with capitalism I do have a problem with folks that profit on screwing their fellow shooters.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
I'm, sure it is expensive, everyone + their brother that have any 9, 45, 223, 308 are milking it for all its worth. Although I agree with capitalism I do have a problem with folks that profit on screwing their fellow shooters.

One just has to look at the prices people are asking for brass to see how nuts it is.

Posts: 19350 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
True + that's not even getting into the issue of primers. I saw a guy who had a 1K box of CCI SR primers for $475.00.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by p dog shooter:
quote:

One just has to look at the prices people are asking for brass to see how nuts it is.

P Dog, since I am sitting on quite a lot of brass, could you expand on what prices are like for once fired brass in 9MM, .40.,.45 ACP and a good place to sell some other than Gunbroker (no commission) please.

Cold Zero

one of us
posted Hide Post
Well just check out the classifieds here.

Average the prices put it up for sale.

Posts: 19350 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Right. Also, remember that almost everyone on this site has been fair to fellow members + not price gougers.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Right. Also, remember that almost everyone on this site has been fair to fellow members + not price gougers.

Are you calling me a price gouger

Cold Zero

One of Us
posted Hide Post
No.