New
Find
Notify
Tools

Electronic Africa Hunting Gazette
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Has anyone been able to download the electronic version of African Hunting Gazette lately. I have a print subscription but prefer the electronic version for reading on my iPad when I am traveling. I've emailed customer support on two occasions, but received no reply.

Posts: 180 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 16 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Are you still getting the print version? I am subscribed but haven't got a magazine in months, maybe a year. And I too have emailed twice with no reply.

Chuck

Posts: 359 | Location: NW Montana | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was still receiving the print issue up to the last one (buffalo) cover, but haven't received the new one yet.

They did reply to my message to them, but did not address the ability to download the pdf version. I'm awaiting a reply to my followup to them.

I emailed Kimberly Gattone at kimgattone@hotmail.com and received a quick response from her.

Colin

Posts: 180 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 16 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am happy to report that contrary to recent reports, I received very quick and helpful replies from the AHG staff in resolving this. The previous two issues are now downloadable from the website thanks to the assistance of Esther Sibanda, the Managing Editor.

Colin