The Accurate Reloading Forums
Electronic Africa Hunting Gazette

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5851000191/m/9001006622

14 November 2016, 14:38
Colin Castelli
Electronic Africa Hunting Gazette
Has anyone been able to download the electronic version of African Hunting Gazette lately. I have a print subscription but prefer the electronic version for reading on my iPad when I am traveling. I've emailed customer support on two occasions, but received no reply.
17 November 2016, 10:24
dr_dog_guy
Are you still getting the print version? I am subscribed but haven't got a magazine in months, maybe a year. And I too have emailed twice with no reply.

Chuck
17 November 2016, 11:58
Colin Castelli
I was still receiving the print issue up to the last one (buffalo) cover, but haven't received the new one yet.

They did reply to my message to them, but did not address the ability to download the pdf version. I'm awaiting a reply to my followup to them.

I emailed Kimberly Gattone at kimgattone@hotmail.com and received a quick response from her.

Colin
23 November 2016, 03:55
Colin Castelli
I am happy to report that contrary to recent reports, I received very quick and helpful replies from the AHG staff in resolving this. The previous two issues are now downloadable from the website thanks to the assistance of Esther Sibanda, the Managing Editor.

Colin