New
Find
Notify
Tools

Music? What do you listen to?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
most of what I listen to is K-Pop, and stuff like deadmau5, Tiesto, the chain smokers, hyper-crush and such.

Posts: 4954 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
I knew Chris when he and his wife had a table at rodeos selling tapes or selling tapes out of their pickup..Great guy, awesome world champion bareback rider, I was riding barebacks, saddle broncs back then, but got married and took up calf roping and later on team roping on a weekend bases locally and around Idaho, and Im still doing that. Its my first love, guns and hunting are a real close second.

If your a hunter you guys should be listening to country music otherwise you don't qualify as a "Hilary deplorable" jumping

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41722 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I probably have more Blake Shelton CDs than anything else.

BH63

Hunting buff is better than sex!

Posts: 2205 | Registered: 29 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bob Wills and the Texas Playboys. Hank Williams Sr., Johnny Horton, Hank Thompson, Merle Haggard, George Strait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36367 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am too eclectic in my tastes in music. ZZTop, Willie, Hank Jr., Bob Wills, Elvis and the list goes on, the only thing I will noty listen too is Rap and I dpo not classify that stuff as music.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
just Tinnitus lately Roll Eyes

DuggaBoye-O
NRA-Life
Whittington-Life
TSRA-Life
DRSS
DSC
HSC
SCI

Posts: 4593 | Location: TX | Registered: 03 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think that is catching up to all of us.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here is an example of incredible Romania. Enjoy the music and landscapes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzBXJB_otlc

Posts: 41 | Location: Romania | Registered: 08 June 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Dead South -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...hw8_bY&start_radio=1

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4454 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Opera, Irish, classical jazz and real country (older)

Posts: 1312 | Location: MN and ND | Registered: 11 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bob Wills,Asleep at the Wheel,old country,+ I've always had a fondness for Beethoven in quiet moments.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
BLUEGRASS!! but occasionally big bands and 60's rock

NRA Benefactor.

Life is tough... It's even tougher when you're stupid... John Wayne

Posts: 1957 | Location: The Three Lower Counties (Delaware USA) | Registered: 13 September 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post