THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

AR wishes our members a Happy Passover

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Media And Publications    British Air Rifle, Rifle Shooter and "IShoot"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

British Air Rifle, Rifle Shooter and "IShoot"
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I ended up with a reasonable deal of 54 pounds for a year for all three magazines to the house.

They have yet to arrive, but we get things on order from Britain directly to Germany regularly so I am not worried about it.

Here's to hoping some interesting reading in the future.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I haven't seen "IShoot" or the British Air Rifle magazine yet, bu the British Rifle shooter magazine is very good. At least as good as Rifle Shooter, and much better than that shit magazine Rifle. I remember when Rifle and Handloader were excellent.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post