New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sporting Classics
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I just want to make anyone aware who is not already that this is one of the best magazines on the market today.Well written new articles with great photography as well as reprints of old classic articles by some of the greats.Hunting + fishing as well. 4 copies annually. When I renew mine I send an additional subscription to an old friend of mine (Christmas early). Even the advertisements are great. Who does;nt love the sight of an engraved Holland + Holland?

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great magazine...one of the few I still subscribe to.

Posts: 362 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 25 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Agree. I like this one.

Posts: 10084 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Totally agree; the only mag I never throw away. Even the ads are stunning.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Been a subscriber for years. Well done.

Posts: 430 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 23 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
VERY PROUD OF MY LIFE SUBSCRIPTION NEVER KEEP THEM PASS ON TO A FRIEND I STARTED WITH # 1

Posts: 337 | Registered: 23 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Agreed, very well done.

Posts: 75 | Location: South Charleston, WV | Registered: 13 May 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Still a great magazine after all the years. I recommend subscriptions.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've been a subscriber for years. Just renewed recently. I order items from their Sporting Classics Online store as well.

Posts: 18517 | Registered: 04 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My subscription renews in the fall so I get double value by renewing for me + a free gift sub. for my preacher friend. Takes care of Christmas. Smiler

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Never cared for it, I guess to each his own.

Posts: 7763 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I know. I never cared for Shooting Times although I liked Sherrif Jim Wilson's articles + kept my subscription to Guns + Ammo for many years until at the end I was only reading "Coopers Corner". Seemed like a waste of money for just one page, but in the past they had some great writers.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The only thing I am renewing this year is Sports Afield and Rifle Shooter.

Everything else I have grown tired of.

I have life memberships to a lot of organizations and most of the magazines go in the trash (NRA, Boone and Crockett)

Posts: 7763 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had a sbscription for years to "Handloader", but when they got rid of Ross Seyfried I never renewed. He was their best writer IMO + if they reinstated him I would renew my subscription. I heard rumors that his leaving was due to differences of opinion with John Barsness. I don't know; all I know is that they lost a great writer + customers.