New
Find
Notify
Tools

Razor Dobbs?????
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I had the displeasure of watching his show recently. What a buffoon. He is trying to be Ted Nugent Jr. with his nonsense. Terrible hunting show, among the worst I have ever seen. barf

Posts: 2596 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yup. It can be pretty bad. Some are better than others but at best, not good.

Posts: 11902 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Any idiot with money can buy a spot on the outdoor networks to air his show. This guy is a first rate clown, as are most of them nowadays.

Posts: 2276 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 07 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think he actually used to roadie for Nugent...

saw him at Reno and was not impressed

Posts: 7752 | Registered: 31 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
just another one of the dumb chits that abound on tv, trying to enlarge their gonads

Posts: 13439 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This guy is just the like the rest of the "reality TV" genre... ridiculous, over the top BS that the general population loves. Look at Driven TV, The Crush with Lee & Tiffany, anything with the idiot Waddell in it, the Kardashians, Duck Dynaasty, Honey Boo Boo, etc. The list of this mindless crap is shocking. I can't stand watching any of it so I flick the channel. What does make me shake my head is that enough people do find this trash entertaining to keep it coming back season after season.

Safari James
USMC
DRSS

Posts: 369 | Location: Texas | Registered: 16 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Safari James:
This guy is just the like the rest of the "reality TV" genre... ridiculous, over the top BS that the general population loves. Look at Driven TV, The Crush with Lee & Tiffany, anything with the idiot Waddell in it, the Kardashians, Duck Dynaasty, Honey Boo Boo, etc. The list of this mindless crap is shocking. I can't stand watching any of it so I flick the channel. What does make me shake my head is that enough people do find this trash entertaining to keep it coming back season after season.

+1

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I stumbled on to a Razor Dobbs segment, and it took about 10 seconds for me to conclude that the guy has no idea how pitiful this excuse for an outdoor show really is. Absolutely pathetic.

Posts: 807 | Location: East Texas | Registered: 03 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Look at the audience . What do you expect ? They elected a community organizer w/ no past to the Presidency !

Posts: 1991 | Location: Sinton, TX | Registered: 16 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I agree with most of what you folks are saying, but, Duck Dynasty is different. If you all do not like it, that is you prerogative, but it is a whole lot better than the rest of the shows you all are talking about. Duck Dynasty, while being listed as a "Hunting" show, has very little hunting and concentrates on family values.

Think what you wish, but except for Duck Dynasty, I do not watch ANY of the other shows listed. ANY show where the family sets down together at the dinner table and gives Thanks to God, is a good show in my opinion.

Now any or all of you that feel displaying wholesome family concepts is wrong, write the sponsors and complain!

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rule #1: anyone who gives himself a nickname other than one derived from shortening his given name is an egotistical twit.

Prime examples:

1 "razor" dobbs
2. my personal favorite, that bald headed pasty faced tub of guts on espn "boomer" berman.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Crazyhorseconsulting:
I agree with most of what you folks are saying, but, Duck Dynasty is different. If you all do not like it, that is you prerogative, but it is a whole lot better than the rest of the shows you all are talking about. Duck Dynasty, while being listed as a "Hunting" show, has very little hunting and concentrates on family values.

Think what you wish, but except for Duck Dynasty, I do not watch ANY of the other shows listed. ANY show where the family sets down together at the dinner table and gives Thanks to God, is a good show in my opinion.

Now any or all of you that feel displaying wholesome family concepts is wrong, write the sponsors and complain!

I concur, I am not from the south, don't really hunt ducks, and don't really think of myself as a redneck.

But I"ll tell you what, I love the Duck Dynasty, even my wife likes it.

It's a pro-family show, and that's what we like about it.

Posts: 7762 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The last 2 nights in the lobby of the hotel, Razor and his wife have been in the bar. One of our party knows his wife. They joined us. He was extremely low key and mellow. Nothing like would expect from his TV personality.

Posts: 11902 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I personally like the show, he's a little, well a lot, crazy.

A LOT better than all the deer/turkey hunting shows with the hosts fat Goth girlfriend telling me how to call turkeys/hunt deer. Can't watch em with all the talking, show me some hunting....

Birmingham, Al

Posts: 830 | Registered: 18 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post