New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Hunting Report is gone
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I received the 2nd quarterly report from Conservation Force today. John Jackson stated that the Hunting Report has folded.

Posts: 370 | Location: northcentral mt | Registered: 25 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sad but I figured as much.

Posts: 11927 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well from what I hear at SCI from the table masters, The hunting report was less than fair, and you only got one side of the story, and no investigation followed up the charge..I never had to deal with them so I just passing on heresay, but from some very reasonable guys that I have no reason to disbelieve..Such organization tend to be guilty of one sided opinnions if it makes money..

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41781 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is a shame. I really enjoyed it while Barbara Crown operated it. It was a great resource for vetting operators, and narrowing down outfitters. I am not sure why the folks that bought it did so - they immediately destroyed the search function and stopped answering calls and emails. After that it was only a matter of time before it closed.

Posts: 10 | Location: Jacksonville Florida | Registered: 31 January 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Atkinson:
Well from what I hear at SCI from the table masters, The hunting report was less than fair, and you only got one side of the story, and no investigation followed up the charge..I never had to deal with them so I just passing on heresay, but from some very reasonable guys that I have no reason to disbelieve..Such organization tend to be guilty of one sided opinnions if it makes money..

I am not the original intron was to investigate controversies.

It was supposed to be open for any one to file a report - and the outfitters and PHs are able to counter with an answer.

The coming of the Internet, and instant reporting, put an end to that.

AR is a perfect example of this.

Where it is open for anyone to file a report, and no advertisers protection is given.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66836 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, in a way you put the death nail in the report's coffin.

Especially the way AR is operated without financial gain.

Posts: 7763 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post