Find
Notify
Tools

Rowland Ward's Records of Big Game
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Gentlemen,

My name is Mai Sample and I work for Safari Press. The reason I am introducing myself is because I want to be upfront with who I am and who I work for. I have enjoyed reading the forum off and on these past years. I loved reading about your hunts and experiences, LMAO about some of the antics.

I am a bit biased about Safari Press books and those who know me will tell you I am also honest about which books are good to read, because I read them. Yes, I am the one manning the Safari Press booth at conventions.

We are currently working on the new Rowland Ward record book and this record book is a beast. It has records going all the way back to 1890s. Included in this new edition are several new world records.

This was a huge project that we have put together here at Safari Press and I would like to bring it to your attention. This book is the who’s who in the hunting world and has pictures of the top animals taken. Who isn’t in awe of that?

I understand most of you here on the forum only enjoy the hunt and are not a trophy hunter...that is the way it should be. But the history in this record book is fascinating. I won’t bore you with details, but if you are interested, please check it out at safaripress.com. Or come visit me at conventions.

Mai Sample
Safari Press
marketing@safaripress.com

Posts: 28 | Registered: 03 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I bought it in the trade edition. It is well done.

Posts: 10126 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a copy too.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5938 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
The ONLY real, honest record book!

I will order mine now.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66880 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
For a number of years, I purchased the Rowland Ward periodical but I haven't purchased any for a few years now. The writing and photography were excellent, just as good as those found in other high-quality hunting periodicals, usually better. I don't know if they are still being published. But my interest has been renewed and I will seek them out if available.

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
The ONLY real, honest record book!
tu2

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post