New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Hunting Report
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
News Flash ! I got my december issue yesterday,thats 45 days past due. Its the only thing hunting report is consistent @ .

Posts: 370 | Location: northcentral mt | Registered: 25 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This is very disappointing. Before the internet, I relied on the Hunting Report in deciding who to hunt with and who to avoid. Eventually I found that googling the name of the outfitter, the guides, and everything related to where I might hunt was a better way to find out who was being honest and who was a con, so I haven't subscribed to the Hunting Report in quite a few years.

Posts: 129 | Location: Tyler, TX | Registered: 23 December 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Same old story again ! No issue in 2 months.Any body else get a recent issue.

Posts: 370 | Location: northcentral mt | Registered: 25 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think December is the last issue I received.

It seems very odd to me. If they are going to try and make a go of it, this does not seem to be the way forward.

Posts: 11902 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm still waiting.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Never been the same since don sold it

Posts: 718 | Location: va | Registered: 30 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have checked my e mails. My last issue was the December issue which was received in January I believe. In my book that makes them 5 months behind.

I can't imagine that this is a good sign. More than likely, they are not going to make it.

Why would anyone renew when they do not receive the issue they paid for?

Posts: 11902 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I checked their Facebook page. It has been about 15 months since there was a post.

I hate to say it but I suspect they are down for the count.