New
Find
Notify
Tools

NRA Fashion Magazine
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I cannot imagine not belonging to the NRA. I firmly believe they are our advocates. It made me feel so modern to see in my new issue of American Hunter Magazine the latest in hunting fashions for various hunting situations. Here I thought I was just an old man in old hunting clothes who knew how to shoot reasonably straight. I need to update my wardrobe I guess. Thank you NRA for bring that to my attention.

Posts: 430 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 23 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think some of us need an update every now and then. don't hurt to try new things.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They (we) are the advocates of our rights. Regardless of fashion the mags are good reading + the pure shame of it all is that we NEED the NRA to protect what is ours by right.But since that is how the liberal fringe plays their games then we continue to support our advocate. I'm a life member;how many others?

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post