New
Find
Notify
Tools

Women's world cup!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Normally I do not watch much sport on TV, however when I have turned it on to watch the US team play I have been impressed! The speed and power of their game is just amazing. They are fun to watch, and the standard of football is second to none.
Peter

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
American women to the finals!

dancing

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16269 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Women’s soccer is so underrated. The WNBA is lame by comparison.

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27587 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Being in France where this is taking place, I have watched on TV just about every match. The American women have an incredible offense, which they can turn on and off. They turn it on, get a goal and then just play defense and save their strength. If the other team evens up the score they turn it on again, get a goal and go back to defense. You only need to win by one goal. Also, the bench could probably win the World Cup. Yesterday's game against England proved that.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Finals today at 1700 hours local time in Lyon.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post