New
Find
Notify
Tools

FIFA World Cup In Russia 2018
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
Saudi just pulled off a literally last second goal to beat Egypt.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12501 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
What a humbling experience!

We were watching the Sweden Mexico game, and I was keeping an eye on the German Korea game.

As much depends on who beats who.

As Sweden started scoring goals, and looked like winning the match, and Germany was still struggling against Korea, it dawned on us that the unthinkable might happen.

Germany would be eliminated in the group stages of the World Cup.

Something non of us has even thought of.

The Sweden Mexico match finished, and I switched over to the German match.

Suddenly, I see the German goal keeper running half way to the Mexican goal, to help his team.

I said to everyone sitting here that this is was a great opportunity for Korea to lob the ball over and score another goal.

And that is exactly what happened.

Everyone was falling off laughing their heads.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66708 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Unbelievable!

Wifezilla and I were camping at a lake with no TV, cellphone or internet and missed two days worth of matches, including those games. It was quite a shock when we got home last night and I saw the internet.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12501 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
With Iceland out, I may have to root for someone else like Columbia....

Posts: 10084 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great work by France taking out Argentina. Messi was MIA, a non factor.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13096 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post