New
Find
Notify
Tools

World Cup highlights
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
Since Portugal beat Ghana by 1 point, even with the loss to Germany the USA goes through to the knock-out rounds.

Of course we have to play Argentina in the round of 16. No rest for the wicked.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12500 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
when is that game?

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13096 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
when is that game?

Tuesday at 1:00 PM, our time.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."

Posts: 12500 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Brazil - Chile in a shoot out, then Netherlands - Mexico decided by a PK in extra time and then Costa Rica wins the shoot out with Greece.

What an exciting weekend!

I didn't get to see Mexico and The Netherlands as I took my granddaughter to the La Brea Tar pits for her science project this morning.

Frank

one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, we're out. Belgium just out lasted the USA. If it wasn't for some amazing saves by Howard in goal the score would have been 4 - 0 in the first 90 minutes.

Frank