New
Find
Notify
Tools

World Cup highlights
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
the US was soundly outplayed the entire match. if it wasn't for the outstanding play by Tim Howard, the score could easily been 5-6 to zip. in fact, he was the only US player that had a good game. the better team won.....

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13096 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Brazil was running out of gas there at the end against Columbia. I think Germany can beat Brazil in the semifinal on Tuesday.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12501 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i am just hoping Costa Rica can keep it going. i absolutely love that country, its people AND THE FISHING!

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13096 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
i am just hoping Costa Rica can keep it going. i absolutely love that country, its people AND THE FISHING!

Too bad for Costa Rica, it would have been a story book finish if they could have won.

That Dutch substitute goalie sure earned his money with two stops during the PKs.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12501 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I wish the referees will stamp out such rough playing.

Tonight Germany meets Brazil, and tomorrow Argentina meets the Netherlands.

The battle between Europe and South America in full swing.

I wonder who is going to prevail?

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66714 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With QuoteReport This Post