The Accurate Reloading Forums
World Cup highlights

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5821043/m/6211015102

19 June 2014, 02:01
Fjold
World Cup highlights
Spain is collapsing!

5-1 loss to the Netherlands and now they lose to Chile 2-0, unbelievable!

Ghana played the US tough and really should have won that match, a lucky goal for the US in the first 30 seconds but by halftime the athleticism of the Ghana players really showed. They owned the pitch, playing almost the whole second half in the US zone. Another miracle goal on the corner kick was the only thing that saved it for the US.

I was surprised that Ghana only scored one goal in the second half. Their forward, Asamoah Gyan is very dangerous in front of the goal.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

20 June 2014, 23:41
Bill/Oregon
Frank, after Costa Rica beat Italy a few minutes ago, an ex-pat buddy who lives down there says the whole country is out of control with joy!

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author
21 June 2014, 05:00
Fjold
The next 10 minutes is going to kill me!

AAAAAAAAAAAArgh! A tie!

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."

23 June 2014, 21:14
Bill/Oregon
Frank, it was heartbreaking, coming at the very end of the game. I don't have a lot of hope that USA can beat Germany.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author
24 June 2014, 04:41
Fjold
quote:
Originally posted by Bill/Oregon:
Frank, it was heartbreaking, coming at the very end of the game. I don't have a lot of hope that USA can beat Germany.

Neither do I. We can only hope that the US doesn't lose by more than 4 points so that we have the goal differential over Portugal.

Frank