New
Find
Notify
Tools

Real Football
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Gronk is headed to Tampa! Rejoining Brady.
Let Real Football begin!!

Posts: 10079 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13306 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My daughter-in-law is from Mexico city + runs a training camp in phys-ed. They live + breathe the sport. I have a buddy from college that played Rugby in England, a fun but brutal sport.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Why is it that football fans worldwide seem to riot in the streets over the game.

Only sport where the fans seem to absolutely lose their minds.

If t were not for that I would like to see football displace the nfl into oblivion.
yes taking a knee and some of the other BS since ended nfl in this household. I did not watch or care anyway, but my wife USED to watch every game she could. She is even MORE anti nfl.

all those stadiums could work for real football couldn't they?

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4220 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
To hell with the riots, the NFL has their own sins to bear, starting with the "taking the knee", etc. As to college FB, I just read today that at U.T. "somebody" decided that the U.T. song, "The Eyes of Texas Are Upon You" has deemed 'racist' because the comment supposedly came from Robert E. Lee. The Longhorns walked off the field. Many alumni are trying to get their contributions back. What kind of CRAZY B.S. is this?!

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post