Find
Notify
Tools

Warning to all Australian LAFO's!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
G'Day Fella's,

Whilst I have been aware of what some slimy bureaucrats within the federal Attorney General Dept here in Australia have been up to, I recently became aware of the following details!
Please Copy and Paste or share this to as many mates and LAFO's that you know!!!

Double Doh!!
Homer

FYI;
Shooters Union New South Wales
Published by Daniel Gregg · Just now ·

Some concerning developments;

It would appear that there are very strong indications that the intention is to re-categorise ALL firearms with a magazine capacity over 5 rounds to category C. Includes rimfires, 303s, everything. Because these firearms are being recategorised. not banned, there will not be a buyback.

Our best way of fighting this is to mass the troops to contact their local MPs to tell them that if they support any of the provisions of the proposed new National Firearms Agreement, they will be voted out. Tell your local MP that you will be contacting all shooters in his electorate to advise them what is occurring and that there is virtually no consultation. This has been planned for a very long time - since 2005 in fact.

Be very very careful guys, if you thought it wouldnt affect you, pull your heads out of the sand.

Firearm Owners United Shooters Union of Australia Australian Hunting Podcast

Please tag the other groups i can think of off the top of my head.

--
Dan.

Lick the Lolly Pop of Mediocrity Just Once and You Will Suck For Life!

Posts: 459 | Location: Canberra, Australia | Registered: 21 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bren7X64
posted Hide Post
Hi Homer - do you have a place I can see this, please? I can't find a NSW shooters Union Hunting podcast.

Just so I can have a place to point to when I whine to others.

--
Promise me, when I die, don't let my wife sell my guns for what I told I her I paid for them.

Posts: 1048 | Location: Canberra, Australia | Registered: 03 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
G'Day Fella's,

Bren 7x64 sorry mate, I picked this off Face Book!
Apparently if was sent out as an email to Shooters Union of NSW members and is legitimate but as for the Pod Cast, I don't know?

Regards
Homer

Posts: 459 | Location: Canberra, Australia | Registered: 21 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bren7X64
posted Hide Post
Thanks Homer - I tried to search for it, but got nothing useful, myself ...

--
Promise me, when I die, don't let my wife sell my guns for what I told I her I paid for them.

Posts: 1048 | Location: Canberra, Australia | Registered: 03 August 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
God help you, fellas!
And I was just reading this, this morning, and muttering "Say it ain't so" to myself:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-34048497

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16350 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
G'Day Fella's,

No probs Bren 7x64!

Thank You for that Bill/Oregon,This Senator, is one of just a few, that seems to have the ongoing welfare of good Australians, in mind!
Further to this and the ongoing Gun Control and no amount of other BS, does explain why I'm looking at real estate in New Zealand!

Avagreatweekendeh!
Homer