New
Find
Notify
Tools

Video from Nioa
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
This will make our friends from the US laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsGWE_KoWy0

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7975 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Nioa makes some interesting videos. Interesting company, seemed like they were hated as a company and loved depending on who you talked to. Or what time of day you talked to them.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That sucks!
Hell I want to pop a cap I just go out in my shop and have at it. Middle house of seven on this block middle of town.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5943 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Yes I don't know why shooters love to bag Nioa when they are the most openly supportive and pro-active importer we have.

Al

Posts: 33 | Location: Brisbane, Australia | Registered: 11 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
If memory serves their customer service to the consumer was nil.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote