New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some more camera pics
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
Camera was set pre COVID lockdown when I was hunting with the wife. The property owner pulled it last week. See if you can see some of the wallabies.

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7969 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good show Bakes.

Thanks, looks like a good place
for that camera. Lots of activity.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5942 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Placed near a dam George. A lot of pictures of cattle which I deleted

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7969 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bakes,
Are the canines in the pics Dingos ?

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.

Posts: 2011 | Location: New Zealand's North Island | Registered: 13 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

Variety is the spice of life! Looks very spicy there !

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2256 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 30.06king:
Bakes,
Are the canines in the pics Dingos ?

More feral dog than dingo but they have the dingo type.

One of Us
Picture of Thunder Head
posted Hide Post
Nice!

I have walked in the foot prints of the elephant, listened to lion roar and met the buffalo on his turf. I shall never be the same.

Posts: 813 | Location: In the shadow of Currahee | Registered: 29 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Must be very cool going through the pictures when you retrieve them.

Picture 22-02-35 is obviously a thylacine! Straight tail. Big Grin

Posts: 4229 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shankspony:
Must be very cool going through the pictures when you retrieve them.

Picture 22-02-35 is obviously a thylacine! Straight tail. Big Grin

rotflmo I thought that as well. There are two of those pics. I think its a fox.