New
Find
Notify
Tools

Merry Christmas everyone
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
Hope you all have a great day. My eldest boy has just bought a house and we're heading up to his place. First time in forever we don't have to do anything for Chrissy.

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7964 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas Bakes,

How hot is it in Queensland this week?

Never been there in the summertime.

Christmas 2012 was so cold in Canberra I actually wore a jacket. I hear one time it snowed for Christmas there.

Posts: 7763 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Its actually not bad. High 30's overcast with showers. Everything is pretty green at the moment. Last year everything was on fire! A couple off weeks ago it was in the 40's Eeker

This is my first Christmas with this little dude. Last year I was over in Dubai.

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7964 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
30 degrees seems pretty dang chilly..... here in America. *That foreign thermometer threw me off for a second. Haha

Merry Christmas Bakes (and to you all) and enjoy your family. I can tell that we hold the same things dear.

Zeke

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep hope you all have a good one and that the new year is a decided improvement.

Posts: 4211 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to our brothers down under!

Posts: 41762 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bakes:
Its actually not bad. High 30's overcast with showers. Everything is pretty green at the moment. Last year everything was on fire! A couple off weeks ago it was in the 40's Eeker

This is my first Christmas with this little dude. Last year I was over in Dubai.

That is a fine looking youngster!

Posts: 41762 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Good looking rooster like his Pop Big Grin

one of us
Picture of Bad Ass Wallace
posted Hide Post
Twas the night before Christmas
I'm glued to the tree
Wondering what Santa has brought just for me
Could it be a rifle, a knife or scope
Or perhaps a new gun case, I sighed with high hope.
That's when I heard him
"Hi Santa" I said
"You know good little boys
should be asleep in their bed"
"I know I should Santa,
and now I got caught,
I was just so excited to see what you bought"
Well let's take a look
in this room where you load
He shook his head quickly
and looked with a frown
and he mounted his slay without any fear
You got enough crap,
I'll see you next year!

Hold still varmint; while I plugs yer!
If'n I miss, our band of 45/70 brothers, will fill yer full of lead!

Posts: 1785 | Location: Kingaroy, Australia | Registered: 29 April 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Santa knows you well BAW Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of yumastepside
posted Hide Post
Bah humbug !......all the kids and grandkids are on the mainland this year, so it's a quiet one for the cook and I ( ONCE THE PHONE STOPS RINGING ) and its a balmy 13 deg. C .
All the best to all our members......

Roger

Posts: 1031 | Location: Was NSW, now Tas Australia | Registered: 27 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
Damn straight Merry Christmas gentlemen down under

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas all.

Lovely having family here.

Grandson is getting old enough to have some fun!

DRSS

Posts: 1892 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Xmas Day is always better from the day after

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4454 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to you all down under!

Guns and hunting

Posts: 1094 | Registered: 07 February 2017Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas, Bakes! We are at 0 C up here in the Great White North and it could be a lot worse ... Be safe !

Scruffy

Posts: 1532 | Location: Alberta/Namibia | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Its going to be 32c here today mate. Not to bad but I'll be relaxing in the AirCon. Merry Christmas mate all the best for the new year to you and the lovely Mrs Scruffy.