Notify
Tools

Ever heard of this brand?
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
https://www.nioa.com.au/produc...rqua-walnut-24-rifle

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7970 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think they were reviewed In a NZ mag some time back, and from memory they were pretty good for the money. But have not seen them around, so presume like alot of turkish stuff, there is some reluctance to buy due to the reputation of some of the turkish offerings.

Posts: 4231 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There is a NZ agent in Christchurch for ATA firearms. Don't know if they currently have any of the rifles here as I've never seen them in shops I frequent but I guess they could supply if worth importing.

http://www.srmarston.co.nz/ata...rqua-synthetic-black

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.

Posts: 2012 | Location: New Zealand's North Island | Registered: 13 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
They need to add some proper calibres in their lineup.
Seriously if thats all I had to hunt with I would be happy,much better than a club.

Posts: 87 | Location: Victoria Australia | Registered: 07 September 2002

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can see you with a Creedmore Gryph.

Posts: 4231 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
No it would only be the 308 the CM`s are not legal for sambar.

Posts: 87 | Location: Victoria Australia | Registered: 07 September 2002