Notify
Tools

Words fail me
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
http://www.abc.net.au/news/201...se-war-words/6481068

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7964 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Helps you understand the calibre of the people who belong to that organisation.

The hunting imperative was part of every man's soul; some denied or suppressed it, others diverted it into less blatantly violent avenues of expression, wielding clubs on the golf course or racquets on the court, substituting a little white ball for the prey of flesh and blood.
Wilbur Smith

Posts: 916 | Location: L.H. side of downunder | Registered: 07 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There is no logic of any kind with these animal rights people. It's universal around the world. I have tried to understand their thinking on a scientific level, or any level for that matter. They are completly illogical. We cannot communicate with them on any level.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
that would be funny if it wern't so damn stupid.

Birmingham, Al

One of Us
Picture of Bren7X64
posted Hide Post
It'd be hilarious if they weren't armed with all sorts of powers to make people's lives miserable (RSPCA) and they weren't armed with lawyers (Nicolah Donovan, president of Lawyers for Animals).

It appears that the age of common sense is past.

--
Promise me, when I die, don't let my wife sell my guns for what I told I her I paid for them.

Posts: 1048 | Location: Canberra, Australia | Registered: 03 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sambarman338
posted Hide Post
Stupid as the whole thing is, I can't think when a shearer would be bothered yelling at a sheep. Apart from when shooing them into the shed, it is pretty irrelevant.

Posts: 4915 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: 31 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
baaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Posts: 13439 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sambarman338:
Stupid as the whole thing is, I can't think when a shearer would be bothered yelling at a sheep. Apart from when shooing them into the shed, it is pretty irrelevant.

Who said it was a shearer? Ever worked with sheep?

The hunting imperative was part of every man's soul; some denied or suppressed it, others diverted it into less blatantly violent avenues of expression, wielding clubs on the golf course or racquets on the court, substituting a little white ball for the prey of flesh and blood.
Wilbur Smith

Posts: 916 | Location: L.H. side of downunder | Registered: 07 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As usual its people like these that have never worked with sheep[or anything for that matter] ,what about a barking sheep dog is that abuse ? and need to be banned as well, for stressing out sheep .People with too much time on their hands ,and nothing better to do with their trivial little lives .............

Posts: 625 | Location: Australia | Registered: 07 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
wouldnt want to outed as the guy who made the complaint . Dont think the shearing gang would be very polite to him or her .....

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4454 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Muzza,

That would be damn funny to watch.

I grew up with 400 head of Rambouillet sheep in Wyoming on our place. Sheep back home were money.

Messing with one's money isn't looked favorably by anyone in the livestock trade.

Posts: 7763 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I grew up on a sheep farm and always have maintained, still do, that snails have more brains than sheep. Well these idiot-inthe true sense of the word, have less intelligence than sheep.

Posts: 492 | Location: Queensland, Australia | Registered: 26 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sambarman338
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bushchook:
quote:
Originally posted by sambarman338:

Who said it was a shearer? Ever worked with sheep?

Well, the pic indicated it had something to do with shearers and I heard one of the girls (the Stoner?) talking about it on the radio.

Have I ever worked with sheep? Yeah, but I was just bright enough to get out of it before wool prices crashed a generation ago.

Posts: 4915 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: 31 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
G'Day Fella's,

I read this somewhere else (FB?), and some larakin said, "What would they do, if the RSPCA heard what Kiwi's did to Sheep"!
Lol!!!

Doh!
Homer

Lick the Lolly Pop of Mediocrity Just Once and You Will Suck For Life!

Posts: 459 | Location: Canberra, Australia | Registered: 21 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Homer - your girlfriend saw your post and doesnt look impressed...

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4454 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
G'Day Fella's,

Muzza, thats really Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa....Baaaaaaaaaaaa.... Baaaaaaaaaaaad! Lol!!!

Doh!
Homer

Lick the Lolly Pop of Mediocrity Just Once and You Will Suck For Life!

Posts: 459 | Location: Canberra, Australia | Registered: 21 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grumulkin
posted Hide Post
That's nothing. This lady believes deer can read signs.

Donna the Deer Lady

Posts: 2911 | Location: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
quote:
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa....Baaaaaaaaaaaa.... Baaaaaaaaaaaad!

you can't speak to us like that. Appalling language

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The hell of it is, they breed and reproduce!
George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5935 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post
Well, if these are the only problems down under
in Oz and Kiwi, then you guys are doing pretty well
in global terms !

Makes me wonder though !

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2253 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
Picture of Irving BA Wallace
posted Hide Post
Wife wanted to buy 20 balls of 'virgin'wool. I said where you going to get that from?

Ugly sheep!!!!! Eeker

Posts: 11 | Location: Australia | Registered: 10 December 2011Reply With Quote