Notify
Tools

Big pig that
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
Check this bugger out

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7969 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A monster. Biggest pig I've ever seen.

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.

Posts: 2011 | Location: New Zealand's North Island | Registered: 13 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
For once a Proper picture where we can

see the actual size instead of up close and
the hunter off in the distance. Had that
thought with the first picture kneeling or
sitting down behind it.

Thanks Bakes! One hell of a hog.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5943 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And with a bow!

Posts: 20083 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I knew a girl like that once ! Big Grin dancing Roll Eyes

Hip

Posts: 1818 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of crshelton
posted Hide Post
Dang! A well fed hog and as big as my 600 pounder that I shot on a hog preserve!

I once saw a photo at a Cabelas store of a Manchurian boar reputed to weigh about 1100 pounds! It was huge as was the half track vehicle used to hunt it and retrieve the carcass.
Very wild country, that.

NRA Life Benefactor Member,
DRSS, DWWC, Whittington
Center,Android Reloading
Ballistics App at
http://www.xplat.net/

Posts: 2294 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 25 May 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Dang! A well fed hog and as big as my 600 pounder that I shot on a hog preserve!

Most hogs that big have been raised.

Posts: 19354 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of crshelton
posted Hide Post
quote:
Most hogs that big have been raised.

I raised hogs my in High School and we had no reason to raise any porker that big.
We raised meat pigs to around 100 pounds and show hogs to around 500 pounds and that was it.

My big 600 pounder had been on the ranchers property for many years, but was not hunted, so no one but the rancher knew it was there. In fact it was he that told me to check a place on the property one morning as there were several pigs feeding in a meadow. A buddy and I walked there and he shot a nice 150 pounder right away before I saw my big one . I only shot it because it was the biggest I ever had a chance to shoot. The meat was not wasted though, as after processing, I took a few prime pieces and gave the rest to a church charity group.

NRA Life Benefactor Member,
DRSS, DWWC, Whittington
Center,Android Reloading
Ballistics App at
http://www.xplat.net/

Posts: 2294 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 25 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That’s some pig!

DRSS

Posts: 1904 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote