New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heading home
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
Next week for a couple weeks of leave. Won't have a lot of time to do much hunting but I am going to chase down a property leed and do a bit of fishing. Looking forward to seeing my little GS Barry (and the wife). I will also be picking up a little custom knife I got made for Barry....when he gets older of course Big Grin
Look at this little dude Big Grin

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7964 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Enjoy the time with family
Tony.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5935 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of eagle27
posted Hide Post
The little chap looks to be on good pasture, some great times ahead for you and him Tony. Enjoy your couple of weeks of leave Pop.

Posts: 3826 | Location: Nelson, New Zealand | Registered: 03 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Cool pic, cute kid.
I’m heading down to Australia for work myself in a couple weeks.

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Where abouts are you off to mate?

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7964 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Adelaide first. Then tentatively going to survey the situation on a couple stations in the NT.

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Bit of a hunt in the NT?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bakes:
Bit of a hunt in the NT?

Just for work this time. Curious to get a look at things with all that has gone on in terms of the fires.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bakes:

Seems like being home you'd
stay offline and spend the time
with family. I see you're on
much of the time. Or do you
just turn it on and leave it run?

HA! Enjoy while you can.

George

"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5935 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Just walked into the door at home. 17 Hours on the plane, one hour drive home and I'm buggered.

No I just leave it running mate. I did put my sim back in the phone in Darwin during a stop over and checked in.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
WOW, where did you come from then?

Enjoy the time home, rare doings for
the troops.

Glad you got home ok.

George

"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

George L. Dwight

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Dubai to Darwin to Sydney to Brisbane. Big day George.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Have a good leave Tony! We have the OZ invasion next week.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Thanks mate, will do.