New
Find
Notify
Tools

Doubles in Aus.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Heads up for those living in Aus with a potential interest in purchasing a double rifle.

Trophy Arms, of Essendon, will be attending the up-coming Melbourne Gun Show, 23 - 24th May, in booths 270 - 271 and will have a number of double rifles, particularly Verney Carrons, available for viewing.

This is a good opportunity to physically handle a variety of doubles to get a "feel" of fit and balance and assess finish and options available.

For more information on what will be displayed call Nick at the shop on 03 9379 4616.

Posts: 531 | Location: Australia | Registered: 30 June 2011Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Cool, I would love to own a double....just have to win power ball. Wink

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7975 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
closest I will likely get to a double is in 12 gauge.....

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4457 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sambarman338
posted Hide Post
Yes, I can attest that Nick and Andrew keep some nice stuff there, new and s/h.

Posts: 4956 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: 31 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
G'Day Fella's,

Paul, you may want to post this thread on the Australian based www.nitroexpress.com forum also?

Doh!
Homer

Lick the Lolly Pop of Mediocrity Just Once and You Will Suck For Life!

Posts: 459 | Location: Canberra, Australia | Registered: 21 July 2009Reply With Quote