Notify
Tools

Just a relaxing paddle down the river
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
Pleasant way to do it

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7964 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
Last year there was no water in it!
Does the bloke just leave the pigs to rot in the water?

Posts: 87 | Location: Victoria Australia | Registered: 07 September 2002

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Thought the same myself but it seems he drags them out.

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7964 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
pretty good shot too. not so easy shooting running game from a sitting position in a boat.

Posts: 4212 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good, enjoyable video thanks Bakes.
Agreed, very good shooting skills there.
I would enjoy trying that style of hunting provided there was no pressure to shoot equally well. My very few attempts at shooting from a boat ( swells and pitching ) were quite embarrassing.
The shooter in the video seemed very relaxed on that stretch of water. Can I assume there's no Salties in that vicinity ? Too far inland maybe ?
Are the Roos off limits ?

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.

Posts: 1994 | Location: New Zealand's North Island | Registered: 13 November 2014Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
No that area would be somewhere in central NSW/QLD I think, so no croc's. And yep Roo's are protected.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
What we hear is you all are up the creek WITHOUT A PADDLE! clap

I hope things work out for you soon.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66765 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Yes mate, COVID madness is still upon us. I'm still waiting to see if I can drive down to my new posting OR have to fly. Thats going to make it interesting bringing all my firearms down.