New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who is doing buff culling?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Interested in a hunt don’t see much on it lately. Got some free time looking for things to do...

White Mountains Arizona

Posts: 2846 | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Can try these guys but no likelihood you’ll be hunting in Oz in 2020. Will be well into the wet season before our borders are opened if it is that soon. Movement in the NT during the wet season is quite restricted.
https://www.gunsmokeadventures...au/hunting-australia

The hunting imperative was part of every man's soul; some denied or suppressed it, others diverted it into less blatantly violent avenues of expression, wielding clubs on the golf course or racquets on the court, substituting a little white ball for the prey of flesh and blood.
Wilbur Smith

Posts: 916 | Location: L.H. side of downunder | Registered: 07 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bushchook:
Can try these guys but no likelihood you’ll be hunting in Oz in 2020. Will be well into the wet season before our borders are opened if it is that soon. Movement in the NT during the wet season is quite restricted.
https://www.gunsmokeadventures...au/hunting-australia

Those guys sure look familiar, huh Sean?

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah I sent Joe an email I send Barry one too. Too bad I got money to spend and don’t have no disease or whatever they are talking about..Maybe Someone in Africa wants my money but they are probably shut down too for ever. That leaves Alaska. When this is all said and done will be interesting to see the fallout. Self inflicted financial ruin?

White Mountains Arizona

One of Us
posted Hide Post
No prices I can see

White Mountains Arizona

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gunslinger55:
Yeah I sent Joe an email I send Barry one too. Too bad I got money to spend and don’t have no disease or whatever they are talking about..Maybe Someone in Africa wants my money but they are probably shut down too for ever. That leaves Alaska. When this is all said and done will be interesting to see the fallout. Self inflicted financial ruin?

Yes, Australian tourist industries are doing it tough but then again with a population of 25 million we are under 7000 cases and 100 deaths so not a lot of countries that can be too critical of the way Australia has handled the pandemic. We don’t have a heap of homeless living in tents either.
Frankly we are horrified when we see our American friends with 13 times our population but 200 times as many cases and 830 times as many deaths.

The hunting imperative was part of every man's soul; some denied or suppressed it, others diverted it into less blatantly violent avenues of expression, wielding clubs on the golf course or racquets on the court, substituting a little white ball for the prey of flesh and blood.
Wilbur Smith

Posts: 916 | Location: L.H. side of downunder | Registered: 07 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you can believe the news and numbers. I have yet to personally see or know of anyone sick non the less dead. Remember this is an election year and there are global influences at work. Overstated and blown out of proportion are 2 words that come to mind. As well as economic suicide and reworking US and global economy’s . Never had a flu shot and certainly don’t intend to get one now. Just read that over 55 percent of US deaths occurred in nursing homes, especially in New York . Ages? Old. Ok well glad things are going well down under. Maybe when someone decides it’s safe to come out of the hole we can get on with life...

White Mountains Arizona