Notify
Tools

Good way to start 2021
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
I just won Powerball....$15.35, coffee is on me today dancing

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7969 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year Bakes, and mine is a Flat White please, no sugar !
Cheers

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.

Posts: 2011 | Location: New Zealand's North Island | Registered: 13 November 2014Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
I'll Uber it to you Wink

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7969 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Id say a flat white too. But I own a cafe, so Ill leave you with your hard won winnings.

Posts: 4229 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Hopefully that isnt the highlight of the year for you , Bakes.

I doubt anyone wants a repeat of last year , certainly not anyone in the firearms fraternity in New Zealand

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4456 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep really hoping 21 is a vast improvement on 20. Reality is though its the same lazy crew running things so dont see it being a whole lots different and just hoping that nothing new gets fucked up.

Posts: 4229 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by muzza:
Hopefully that isnt the highlight of the year for you , Bakes.

I doubt anyone wants a repeat of last year , certainly not anyone in the firearms fraternity in New Zealand

Well 30 million coming up Muzza. Fingers crossed that may be my 2021 highlight Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Happy New year from MIQ in Auckland! They gave us one party hat and a whistle. The fireworks from the Sky Tower on the other side of the hotel woke us at midnight but we couldn't see them. The hoons made sure we didn't get back to sleep for hours. The joys of jet lag and overseas travel during covid!
A bloke died here as we arrived. Shirley thinks his wife put a pillow over his head after being stuck in a small room together for a fortnight. I know what she's planning!
Cost $38,000 for two (Business class- who wants to crowded in the back when you are vulnerable) in the end to travel to the UK and get back to NZ. Worth it though to get back safely to Aoteoroa and to get a new grandson called Hunter who now has New Zealand, UK, South African and Zimbabwean passports. He will be eligible to train as PH in Zim but he could also be eligible to being called up for National Service in all those countries too!
Enough of my whinging, it's raining on our farm in Southland in January so gold is falling from the sky!

Posts: 293 | Location: New Zealand  | Registered: 24 March 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
HappyNew Year everyone,

Here’s hoping 2021 sees everyone healthy and happy.

Raining here the last week and forecast the next, way better than this time last year with the drought and huge fires and the dark cloud of Covid on the horizon.

Happy hunting!

DRSS

Posts: 1904 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
To all the gents here...
it's been a pleasure having whatever contact there was during 2020. I wish you all the best and mightily improved times through 2021 and that you find great hunting wherever you go.

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.

Posts: 2011 | Location: New Zealand's North Island | Registered: 13 November 2014Reply With Quote