New
Find
Notify
Tools

HOLY CRAP...I'm a Grandfather
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
Little Samuel Baker was born today. No details yet, my boys is on his way home from the hospital now. dancing

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7975 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congrats Grandpa & Grandma

Posts: 493 | Registered: 01 September 2010Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Thanks Denis

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7975 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
What great news! Hope I get a turn before my time is up, but maybe I will. My daughter is getting married tomorrow.

beer

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16369 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Thunder Head
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

Maybe in a few years you will have a new hunting partner.

I have walked in the foot prints of the elephant, listened to lion roar and met the buffalo on his turf. I shall never be the same.

Posts: 813 | Location: In the shadow of Currahee | Registered: 29 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Congrats Bakes!

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Thanks gents.

Hope you and your family have a great day Bill. tu2

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Thanks gents

Hope you and your family have a great day Bill. tu2

one of us
posted Hide Post
Concrat's

I have told my children Grand-kids the best revenge.

Even though I have great children I like to give them the business.

Posts: 19364 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congrats. I have two. They are a lot of fun.

Posts: 11958 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice, Samuel Baker, like the great safari hunter Wink

Posts: 3530 | Location: various | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Here's the little fella. Cute as a button.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congrats Tony:

Now you can start feeling old!

Had my first one at 36. Four generations
had their first kid at 17. It add's up.

Youngest boy turned 50 in Dec. He and
grandson are supposed to take me to
breakfast in the morning. Kids 20 about now.

That boy looks like you except for the hat.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5944 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Yeah he's short, bald and cute Wink

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ah, the next generation. Congrats!

Teach him to shoot and hunt grandpa... Smiler

Posts: 2587 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 26 May 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of packrattusnongratus
posted Hide Post
God Bless you all Bakes. I like the name, most fitting for a hunting family. My Great Grand daughter is having her second birthday in a couple of weeks. So much fun. We have seen the grandpa fondle guns already. She will be pointing an unloaded pellet gun soon. I hope Samuel will get an early introduction from Grandpa. Be Well. Packy

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Thanks gents tu2