THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOWN UNDER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Australian and New Zealand Hunting    Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold , Gryphon1

Moderators: Bakes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold , Gryphon1
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted
ahem - 36 - 0 me old son .......

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4455 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
in fairness to gryphon - I did have to google the results.....

Posts: 4455 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
SHIT...this time I had a $10 scratchie on this game. Mad Big Grin

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7969 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
shoulda backed the ladies too mate - 37 - 8 to the Black ferns

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Australia back on form again Roll Eyes Big Grin

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7969 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of eagle27
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bakes:
Australia back on form again Roll Eyes Big Grin

Shame because although the All Blacks were lacking a bit in that first game the Aussies did make a big step up and deserved the win. I think they took it too lightly with the second test with the All Blacks dumping some deadwood putting three fresh logs on the fire and back on song again. Bloody hard to beat when they hit the straps like that.
Nil score to the Aussies is a hard craw to swallow.

Posts: 3846 | Location: Nelson, New Zealand | Registered: 03 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
We'll have to dust off the Rugby World Cup Forum.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12523 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
We have still got better looking sheilas and they all play for the Aussie Rugby side.

Posts: 87 | Location: Victoria Australia | Registered: 07 September 2002