New
Find
Notify
Tools

Big tuna
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
Saw on channel 9 that a big tuna was caught by a woman fishing off NZ. The media have gone nut praising her etc. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...stuffed-instead.html

Now its a great capture, don't get me wrong but where is the outcry? Teen poses behind a lion and all hell breaks loose. This woman catches a big fish and gets nothing but praise Confused

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7972 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hell of a fish for sure.
Gonna cost her a bunch to mount it.
Thanks Tony, enjoyed watching that.
George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5943 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bren7X64
posted Hide Post
Well, read the comments. The antis are posting, but since it's not warm-blooded and furry, they haven't gone totally rabid.

--
Promise me, when I die, don't let my wife sell my guns for what I told I her I paid for them.

Posts: 1048 | Location: Canberra, Australia | Registered: 03 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
150 lb test line, 6/0 hook with a nice ripe apple on it. Wait for the deer to bite.
And always do catch and release.

Mark

Posts: 1229 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
quote:
The antis are posting, but since it's not warm-blooded and furry, they haven't gone totally rabid.

And that right there is the difference. In spite of their claims, fish just do not evoke the same emotions as mammals do.

Hell of a fish though.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
It has not got pretty brown eyes and no long curly eye lashes. She must be quite a strong woman.

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Read the replies under that article.

Makes the mind boggles at the stupidity of the human race. Everyone is an expert and wants to save the world. Completely forgetting their own actions.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66923 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The worst part is: THey breed and vote!
George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5943 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote