New
Find
Notify
Tools

ITS NEARLY HERE
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
The new vessel is at the dealer getting fitted out. SO excited.

And the results for a good day out over the weekend, 36cm Black Bream

AND a big bloody eel.

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7974 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very nice, well done. Whats the going rate on one of these? Heard they're not cheap

Posts: 43 | Location: zim | Registered: 01 October 2009Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Nope not cheap but comparable with other plate boats makers. Depends on the deal you get but low to mid 50's

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7974 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Looks like good times ahead for you, Bakesly! What are you going to name her?

~Ann

Posts: 19150 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks like a fishing weapon.

Posts: 4235 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow Bakesy ! Good for you. That boat looks awesome.
What make / size motor are you mounting to drive this beauty. Will you have something overhead to keep that Aussie sun at bay ? Is the anchor chain handled manually or will you install power assistance ?

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.

Posts: 2016 | Location: New Zealand's North Island | Registered: 13 November 2014Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
Looks like good times ahead for you, Bakesly! What are you going to name her?

Probably "Fish Repellant" Ann Big Grin

On the back will be a Honda 80 and a spot lock MinnKota on the front and there is a Bimini getting made for it. No anchor winch, thats what the spot lock is for Wink

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thats purty Bakes.

Be sure to wear lots of sunscreen and dark shades.

Hope you don't ever go thru what I am these days.
Just healing up a full forehead of skin cancer. Treated with Efudex. 3" scab for a week. Now just red. Protect yourself mate.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5943 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote