New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm OUT
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
Wifey picks me up tomorrow at 0500 dancing. I get to go home and see the grandson and my boys (wife also) AND I get to unpack all the hunting/fishing stuff I bought online over the last 8 months Big Grin

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7964 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
WAHOO!!

Pace yourself , you have a lot of catching up to do ;-)

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4454 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7964 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Thunder Head
posted Hide Post
Congrats,
I know it had to be suck the last 2 weeks.

I have walked in the foot prints of the elephant, listened to lion roar and met the buffalo on his turf. I shall never be the same.

Posts: 813 | Location: In the shadow of Currahee | Registered: 29 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congrats on surviving the bullshit.

How long will you get to stay home?

Not near long enough I'm sure.
Enjoy!

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5935 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Have to go to work for three days of "Decompressing" apparently. Then I'm taking a month off.

one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
Glad to see ya able to be out among em.

Bet the last two weeks in country were worse than the deployment.

Welcome back. do you have your nest assigned station yet?

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4223 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bakes:
Have to go to work for three days of "Decompressing" apparently. Then I'm taking a month off.

Have fun Tony!

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congrats on making it home. It sounds like you are in a sensitive line of work, good to see you are getting some R&R.