New
Find
Notify
Tools

Merry Christmas all
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
Sitting in my little room, away from family again this year but surrounded by friends in the same situation. Makes you realize what's important.

Hope you all have a good day and enjoy yourselves. Don't forget to tell us what hunting stuff you get Wink Big Grin tu2 beer

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7969 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry you can't be with family, but Merry Christmas to you too.
I told my family not to worry about presents for me this year. Just being with them makes me happier anyway.

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.

Posts: 2011 | Location: New Zealand's North Island | Registered: 13 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sambarman338
posted Hide Post
Yes, Bakes, these are strange days: for the first time I can remember, Santa forgot to come to our place - but then the youngest of my kids has even achieved Roman majority, so I guess he thought that was enough.

Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone and hope you all have a healthy and fortunate year to come.

Posts: 4942 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: 31 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to you all too.

Family here including my 4 month old grandson!

Hard when you are away from family Bakes. Hope you have a great day .

Best wishes, Chris

DRSS

Posts: 1904 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
My little man with the outfit pop got from Amazon for Christmas Big Grin

He's a little tired and cranky

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7969 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Cool outfit!

You’ll notice a change by the time you are home.

DRSS

Posts: 1904 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
My latest photo. I get back for two weeks in February. Be good to see my little man.....and the wife and kids of course. Wink