THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOWN UNDER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Australian and New Zealand Hunting    Somebody buy this fella a beer for me would ya?

Moderators: Bakes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Somebody buy this fella a beer for me would ya?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted
What piss-poor luck!

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-37481251

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16368 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Take away the pain but not the swelling Big Grin

Poor bugger. Always check the outdoor dunnies. Also check for snakes (and not just the one-eyed trouser snake) in and around the toilet.

DRSS

Posts: 1905 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
TWICE...what the hell is he doing to the spiders?

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7974 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have been Bitten by a brown reclouse(sp). There is nothing I hate, fear, or loath more than a spider. I killed the copperhead that bit me. I never saw the spider. They are insidious wretches from hell.

I am not kidding. My minister of financhie and fun is promoted to minster for war when I see one of these venom, blood drinking, male killing creatures.

Posts: 10836 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
He could take some "pics" for the dating sites..before the swelling goes down.

"yes its real"

Posts: 87 | Location: Victoria Australia | Registered: 07 September 2002

One of Us
Picture of sambarman338
posted Hide Post
My four-year-old grandson calls them 'red-black' spiders (for good reason, as that pic shows) but still likes to sit down for many purposes. I must tell him to be a chicken and stand up like a man.

Posts: 4956 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: 31 March 2009Reply With Quote