New
Find
Notify
Tools

Couple of evenings Kai gathering.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
TP and I have been out the last couple of evenings gathering a bit of prime eating meat for the coming weeks.

Last night it was a mob of 6 pigs that ran past and we got 3 while they were in sight.

Tonight it was a young deer each. All very good condition and perfect eating.

Posts: 4219 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lucky sods but well done guys. No such fun for me still stuck in Lockdown 3, apart from Rabbits which is at least something.
I know that's you Shanks carrying the Fallow. I can tell by that fine pair of hill slippers on your feet.

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.

Posts: 1998 | Location: New Zealand's North Island | Registered: 13 November 2014Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Good effort lads tu2

Speaking of deer and pigs, I just cooked and ate, wild pig ribs and stuffed venison back strap Big Grin

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7964 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Underrated foot wear, and look so much better than Croc's.

The pigs were actually a bit of a hard case, wed been out all evening and we found them when nearly back at vehicle. In fact so close we had to pick our shots as they ran past it.

Posts: 4219 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Good work lads.

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4455 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
Swap rabbits for Fallow.

Posts: 87 | Location: Victoria Australia | Registered: 07 September 2002

One of Us
Picture of sambarman338
posted Hide Post
You must have a whopping freezer Smiler

Posts: 4925 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: 31 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
haha, yep. But actually the meat gets spread around. 4 families on farm.