New
Find
Notify
Tools

Well bugger me Gryph
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
Looks like I may be chasing Sambar quicker than I thought. I was just informed I may be posted to East Sale!

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7964 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Where about is that in the scheme of things Bakes?

Posts: 4212 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
Come on shanks,if you can navigate through NZ`s bush surely you can find Sale (Vic) on google,
seems like you are getting too lazy with all that home cooking by K ha ha.
Just north for Sambar and all over the coastal for Hog Deer Bakesy

https://www.google.com/maps/pl...054472!4d147.1233606

Posts: 87 | Location: Victoria Australia | Registered: 07 September 2002

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gryphon1:
Come on shanks,if you can navigate through NZ`s bush surely you can find Sale (Vic) on google,

Looking forward to the hunting. I'll be going without the wife for awhile at least.

Down in Vic Shanks. Big change but it may also be a promotion for me.

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7964 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Just trying to create some conversation and see what Bakes had to say Gryph.

Posts: 4212 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
I wasnt being very serious old mate. But back to Bakes new posting he is in some real deer country down there and probably as the crow flies only 110 miles south of me...but it takes many hours of travel through the hills to get there from here.

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
quote:
I wasnt being very serious old mate. But back to Bakes new posting he is in some real deer country down there and probably as the crow flies only 110 miles south of me...but it takes many hours of travel through the hills to get there from here.

I'll have to brush up on the rules and regs down that way. Not having a wife down there for the first 12 months or so will mean a LOT of hunting and fishing.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Nice! If bakes moves, and this shit world returns somehow to normal, I will have to head back over and we can have a ar forum hunt. I miss hunting those sambar, and aussie so much.

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shankspony:
quote:

Nice! If bakes moves, and this shit world returns somehow to normal, I will have to head back over and we can have a ar forum hunt. I miss hunting those sambar, and aussie so much.

Sounds good Shanks

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You'll need to get your WIT squared away as well Bakes.

Assuming we get another season.

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
Heres a 120 yard starter for you Baksey.

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Nice!

I posted this question in another thread Gryph BUT what other animals am I likely to see in the forests around sale?

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sambar 9.3:
You'll need to get your WIT squared away as well Bakes.

Assuming we get another season.

Yeah looking into that. Need to brush up on my ducks!

One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bakes:
Nice!

I posted this question in another thread Gryph BUT what other animals am I likely to see in the forests around sale?

HOG DEER! No 2 in Australia!

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Interesting. I thought they we only on some isolated areas and private land.

One of Us
Picture of HendrikNZ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shankspony:

You and me both! Can't wait to get back to QLD

Posts: 354 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 11 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
I told you years ago H that there is a cot here for you.