New
Find
Notify
Tools

Aussie hunting channel on Youtube
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
For those interested in Aussie hunting. I quite like this channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channe...QOISBj3l4tfez-awVZZw

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7975 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bakes:

I must say, I really enjoyed the first two videos I watched. One was the sambar "meat" hunt and the other was a fox hunt.

After watching these videos, it occurred to me that if I am ever fortunate enough to hunt in your country, that is the type of hunting I would like to do. I would like to go on a hunt similar to what an everyday, local hunter would do. Its not that I am against a guided trophy hunt, as I have been on several. However, I am interested in just seeing how the "locals" do it.

Thanks for posting!

Posts: 2640 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Yes we have a few different styles of hunting to you guys. I actually enjoy Randy Newbergs video's on the tube.

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7975 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have seen a few of Rand Newbergs as well. There is still some very good
DIY hunting here in the West

Posts: 2640 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote