The Accurate Reloading Forums
Foxes...They're everywhere

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5621043/m/4811026552

06 December 2019, 15:45
Bakes
Foxes...They're everywhere
A couple of my troops were doing a security patrol here in Dubai and came across one of these little fella's.

Foxes are bloody everywhere. Big Grin

https://www.ddcr.org/florafaun...=Dog%20Family&Id=135

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"
06 December 2019, 18:31
nopride2
Hell, I thought you were talking about girls.

Dave
06 December 2019, 19:14
Bakes
Easy Dave...easy..... Big Grin

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"
08 December 2019, 17:57
Big Wonderful Wyoming
Neat,

We had Bat Eared Foxes on Camp Lemonier in Djibouti every day.

I used to see the big Mid-Asian Fox in Afghanistan a couple of times a week on the airfield at Bagram.

I got quite a few big dog foxes in Australia, that was a top place to shoot foxes.
08 December 2019, 18:18
Bakes
One of the troops have also seen a Gazelle on one of the round-abouts coming back to base Cool

09 December 2019, 08:30
Saeed
These are called Ruppell's fox.

The other fox we have is a red fox.

We have both at our home.

The red fox is more prevalent here and is found around town too.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000
09 December 2019, 12:24
Bakes
Saeed my young troop that saw the gazelle told me "Hey I saw a deer the other night"

I had to show her a picture of a gazelle and she said "Yeah that's it...a deer" rotflmo

09 December 2019, 13:42
Saeed
quote:
Originally posted by Bakes:
Saeed my young troop that saw the gazelle told me "Hey I saw a deer the other night"

I had to show her a picture of a gazelle and she said "Yeah that's it...a deer" rotflmo

Women!

They should stay in the kitchen! rotflmo

10 December 2019, 19:04
Saeed
Years ago they had so many foxes at the go;f course, digging everywhere.

They came and asked to borrow a 22 rim fire with a silencer to shoot them at night.

They shot quite a few to get rid of them.

10 December 2019, 20:00
Bakes
I didn't know there was a safari industry here Saeed. Ready375's post in the African forum was interesting. I may have to borrow a rifle off you myself and get me a "Deer" dancing rotflmo

11 December 2019, 06:31
Saeed
quote:
Originally posted by Bakes:
I didn't know there was a safari industry here Saeed. Ready375's post in the African forum was interesting. I may have to borrow a rifle off you myself and get me a "Deer" dancing rotflmo

Alan shot an Arabian Oryx with a 45 caliber air rifle clap

11 December 2019, 06:36
Bakes
Bloody hell that's what I need at home for the rabbits!