Find
Notify
Tools

Sept. 19 election
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted
Any chance for a change in the election?

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12500 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
tentatively yes. The greens are worried as they are poling very low, the NZ1st part has some pretty major fraud allegations against it and right now are not even close to the 5% needed to come back.
the 2 opposition parties, National- holding up welland is the biggest individual party and act have picked up alot of gun voters and those two may have enough to govern. But still crossing my fingers as its going to be close.

Posts: 4206 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Hoping for the best Shanks,

It looks like I'll be back in Auckland in June or so.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."

Posts: 12500 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I certainly wish you guys well.

I hope you get the result you are after and I hope the gun issue is widely promoted as a cause for J.A.'s being overturned.

It would be a vain hope that our politicians would pay attention to that.

Posts: 348 | Location: queensland, australia | Registered: 07 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fjold:

Let me know if you have time for a hunt.

Posts: 4206 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by twobobbwana:

I hope you get the result you are after and I hope the gun issue is widely promoted as a cause for J.A.'s being overturned.

Mean while our gang shooting rate- using firearms has gone through the roof- full time armed police units on the streets now, and the politicians responsible refusing to see the link.

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shankspony:
quote:
Originally posted by Fjold:

Let me know if you have time for a hunt.

Thanks Mate, I appreciate the offer. Big Grin

Frank

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shankspony:
quote:
Originally posted by twobobbwana:

Mean while our gang shooting rate- using firearms has gone through the roof- full time armed police units on the streets now, and the politicians responsible refusing to see the link.

"There are none so blind as those who will not see"

Posts: 348 | Location: queensland, australia | Registered: 07 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
quote:
There are none so blind as those who will not see

The problem then would be an admission that they were wrong - and no politician of any colour party is going to voluntarily do that

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4454 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote