Tools

I MADE BACON
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
And its bloody good.

I used Misty Gully Maple Bacon cure.

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7975 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Misty Gully Maple Bacon cure.

That looks so good cobber.

Posts: 87 | Location: Victoria Australia | Registered: 07 September 2002

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Pretty happy for my first attempt. Big Grin

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7975 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
we just did a heap of salamis and snags 50/50 veni/pork. and will look at the bacon mix too.

Posts: 87 | Location: Victoria Australia | Registered: 07 September 2002

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
That does look good.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wonder how many of us process out own meat?

Ive just spent two days processing 2 cattle beasts into the usual cuts including Corned beef and sausages. While we were at it we put 25kg of venison sausages down as well.

Posts: 4235 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Thats a fair effort Shanks.