New
Find
Notify
Tools

THE RAINS ARE HERE
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
Firstly I hope there are no AR members affected by the flooding in NSW, BUT for the first time in YEARS my water tanks are full and overflowing dancing

I may even get some water in my dam!

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7964 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Seen some of the flooding coverage on TV. Holy smoke, it's colossal inundation. The clean up required is incomprehensible.
I'm happy to hear at least you are getting some benefit from it and I hope in the aftermath some good might come of it for all the good folks of NSW.

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.

Posts: 1992 | Location: New Zealand's North Island | Registered: 13 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
FB is full of photos of flooded areas covered in spiders.

~Ann

Posts: 19127 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MeMe
posted Hide Post
Guessing the snakes are out in force also. I hope that everyone is doing well with little to no property damage.

I had to deal with flood damage twice. It is no fun. 18" of water in the house both times.

Posts: 360 | Location: California | Registered: 14 August 2009Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
We also have a mouse plague in some areas, I caught one IN my car!

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7964 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of eagle27
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bakes:
We also have a mouse plague in some areas, I caught one IN my car!

A mouse wouldn't worry me it would be the whereabouts of the snake that's in there after the mouse that would Eeker

Posts: 3826 | Location: Nelson, New Zealand | Registered: 03 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
As the BBC reports

Australia floods: The weather event as big as 'two European countries'

Posts: 87 | Location: Victoria Australia | Registered: 07 September 2002

one of us
Picture of Bad Ass Wallace
posted Hide Post
Still in "green drought", nothing in the dams or creeks.

Hold still varmint; while I plugs yer!
If'n I miss, our band of 45/70 brothers, will fill yer full of lead!

Posts: 1785 | Location: Kingaroy, Australia | Registered: 29 April 2002Reply With Quote