New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pretty crappy day fishing BUT
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
We did manage to get a couple of big redclaws. Would've like a few more however.

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7970 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Beats skunks and falling in the mud.

Happy New Year Bakes.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5943 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Tony, that looks like a freshwater lake, so those would be something like our crayfish/crawdads, right? As such, they are relatively HUGE!

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16352 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Happy New year George.

Bill, yes its a fresh water lake and they are just like your Crayfish, just a tad big. Big Grin They do get a little bigger than that as well.

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7970 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
Those RC`s are great.
We love our yabbies.I have had two feeds just before Xmas. Size was down as were numbers. This is my plate.

Posts: 87 | Location: Victoria Australia | Registered: 07 September 2002

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Nice